Have you ever been in a situation, where your childhood best friend without whom you cannot just imagine your life, gets a boyfriend? And things get worse, when you yourself are single. If yes, you are definitely going to relate to all the following 16 situations which we are going to list down below. Have a look!!
1. Initially you’ll be very EXCITED!!
In fact more……… than your best friend.
2. You’ll eagerly listen to all her cute little romantic instances.
Going all “awwwwwwww” on time to time basis.
3. You won’t mind third wheeling them as well.
And would obviously end up in awkward situations!!
4. But suddenly you realize……….
all of your conversation with your best friend, is only and only about her boyfriend and their cute relationship. “Awwww” how sweet!!
5. The double ticks bother you now.
Because you assume that, your bff is ignoring you on purpose, she is busy chatting to her boyfriend. And that could be actually true.
6. So now you also have enough of “ME” time.
Your ME time passes like the following, crying – thinking – deep thinking – searching for new friends around or actually even a boyfriend. But you end up helpless.
7. You try your best, to behave normal in front of your bestie.
Trying to show that how these stuffs don’t bother you at all, in fact you’re so… Happy!! While all these you get to know, acting is tough!!
8. But then you burst out.
You blabber out things, of which you feel guilty later on. And also your best friend accuses you of being jealous and possessive. Obviously she is right!!
9. Few days later your bestie returns to you.
Because apparently she had a fight with her boyfriend. You tell her how she deserves better. You console her until, she feels fine.
10. You hate her boyfriend even more now
You have punched him on on his face and have probably killed him (all in your head) around hundred times!! How dare he hurt your best friend.
11. You end up sending him one long threatening text message
You tell him about the consequences he could face for hurting your bestie. You actually feel good as you do so. And obviously you are happy, because you think you’ve found your best friend again!!
12. The next day you’re surprised or rather shocked to see them back together…
As if nothing went wrong EVER!! like ever………… awww what a loving couple!!
13. Your Me time gets back to you.
And you spend it crying even more………..
14. After the crying is done, you realize this is how life is!!
At least she came back to you when she was hurt!! You try to be positive….
15. And finally you decide to accept your bestie’s boyfriend wholeheartedly.
And not to hate him anymore. You also occasionally end up giving him awkward side hugs!! Now he is your friend as well.
16. So you can take a sigh and say “All’s well that ends well”