“I hate weekends” Even the dumbest person on earth wouldn’t be saying this!
Be it a student or a working individual, every person is always craving for the weekend from the very first moment of Monday. So if you are reading this I’m sure you are prefect weekend geek.
And here are some things that you would exactly relate to!
1. You almost start chasing weekend from the very first day of the week!
2. We have all the big and happening plans for the long weekend. And so the weekdays are solely dedicated to plan the weekends!
3. You look at each passing week day as a big day of war to be won!
4. You have a long list of things to do in the weekend but what you actually do is this!
6. And when you are finally hitting Friday, it is as if you are almost close to the most amazing thing on earth! So technically your weekend fever starts with the end of Thursday!
7. So finally Friday is here and your are enjoying the feel of being even more closer to the weekend!
8. There you go! Its Saturday and you are up for no other thing else but just to sit back and admire the day!
9. Nothing sucks more than to see the weekend just going by. And in no time you see Monday!
10. Never the less, you can always hope for the best and wait for the next amazing weekend! And the cycle continues…