Being a Tamilian myself I can better relate to these situations. And I know for sure every Tamilian would have faced each and every situation here.
So if you have ever faced this, have a great time recollecting them! If you have not, be ready to face this anytime!
1. So you are a “Madrasi”?!
If you did not know the word, it is “Tamilian”. And it is a pain when you are addressed as a Madrasi!
2. You have to technically show them where Chennai is!
Please get your facts right dude! Chennai is NOT in Kerala! And we are no where close to Keralites!
3. Your language is something that drives everyone crazy!
So what were your saying?! I dint catch a word! Can you please translate?!
Oh please..I’m not gonna tell you what I was talking!
4. Answering your eating habits!
So Idly sambar is your Breakfast lunch and dinner right?!
5. You need to clarify not all Tamilians are from Chennai.
You are a tamilian?! You must be from Chennai right?!
6. Drinks and Tamilians don’t always Gel together!
Guess what you are a Tamilian and you don’t drink?! Wow that’s pretty odd!
7. Army and Nursing are not the only option for us.
(If you are a guy) So when you joining Army?!
(If you are a girl) B.Sc right?!
Dude, we have life beyond it too!
8. “Happy Onam” is not what you tell us!
We celebrate Pongal if you dint know!
9. “Rajnikant” is not the only hero in tamil movies
Tamilians are not official fans of Rajni! We do watch movies apart from him!
10. Yeah..we have seen those movies before you!
While you are watching the dubbed ones, we have already seen that movie and bet you, that one is more interesting!