Doesn’t it suck when your hard work, just never gets acknowledged? Undoubtedly it does. A person just cannot grow and improve, without appreciation and recognition. On the part of employer, it’s utterly insensible just to expect outputs, but never to appreciate when it’s delivered . Or may be they just do not consider employee appreciation necessary. They should understand, how it does effect their employees, “just the pay is not enough”! But the way you treat and appreciate them for their good work, can actually leave a huge and positive impact on the employees. Thus in this post we’ll be listing down 10 legit reasons, why employee appreciation just cannot be ignored.
1. Because appreciation is a fundamental human need.
Daayum, the truth has been spoken!! It’s same as how affection is important for a human being.
2. The employees just won’t be professionally loyal but also emotionally!
They’ll be there for you and with you, even when the time is not.
3. Your employees would enjoy working with you.
They won’t be surviving through the working day, but would be actually living the day. It would be like home!!
4. Which will give them the job satisfaction.
When they return home after the work, they’ll be happy and positive, these vibes would continue in the workplace the next day.
5. The appreciation will help to bridge the communication gap.
They won’t hesitate to put forth their point of views and suggestions. Their exclusive suggestions can actually lead to some profits.
6. Employees won’t leave their job more often.
If you ever wondered why was your company’s employee turnover rate increasing, your lack of appreciation might have been one of the reasons.
7. It will boost the morale of the employees.
You’re appreciation or recognition won’t just decrease th turn over rate, but also would help the employees feel confident enough. They’ll get to know about their capabilities and shortcomings.
8. Thus they will provide better productivity.
They’ll further try to give you an even better output. The results might just surprise you!!
9. Your employees might just go and tell about the satisfaction to their friends and family.
Yes even their families and friend would know, how satisfied your employees are with their job.
10. Which will definitely affect your company’s goodwill.
This move can indirectly cause good to you as well, your firm might actually set an example for the other firms in the city.
Hope the readers might now realized, the importance of employee appreciation.
Let everyday be an employee appreciation day.