The world is always seen caught up in a debate on the topic of existence of ghosts or spirits. Even though we are not sure about, what the truth actually is. We definitely find pleasure in sharing to you 10 of the most interesting ghost facts, which may or may not be true. These facts will definitely mess up with your mind, thus make sure you’re not alone while reading this!!
1. When room temperature drops all of a sudden there could be presence of a paranormal entity in your room.
Ghosts causes cold spots, because in order to manifest, they must pull energy that is, heat from the environment. This makes the area around them unusually cold.
2. Spirits are most active during the night hours
Because at night electronic disturbances are low the atmosphere is quiet and thus you can feel spirits around more evidently.
3. The room with the presence of spirit may smell unusually good or you could see fog or smoke coming up.
It is said that ghosts or spirits try to seek your attention, and thus sending out signals in form of odour, fog or smoke.
4. When kids say they can see an unknown entity, believe them.
Young kids can see things at 380nm, putting them squarely in the UV range. When you consider the fact that several paranormal experts believe ghosts like to hang out in the UV and infrared ranges
5. If a candle flame goes out all of a sudden, even without wind breezing. Then there are high chances of ghost being around.
6. Ghost don’t remain in cemetery, they usually find houses to reside.
7. Ghost loves the smell of lemons
8. When you wake up around 2-3am without any reason, there’s an 80% chance that someone is staring at you.
9. From every 200 people you see on the streets, two of them could be ghosts.
10. Report says, animal spirits have actually been sighted.
So are you sure, there is no one around you?