Being able to find a true love or soul mate is definitely a blessing, but that doesn’t in anyway mean being single is a curse. In fact single hood is a bliss as well, it lets you enjoy your own company, be independent, you find your true love in your self, you get to know yourself better. And thus here is a post for all the single woman out there, celebrate your single-hood, with these 10 beautiful quotes. Have a look!!
Here are 10 beautiful quotes celebrating women’s single-hood
1. “I am a lover without a lover. I am lovely and lonely and I belong deeply to myself.”
2. “You don’t need a significant other to lead a significant life.”
3. “How wrong it is for a woman to expect the man to build the world she wants, rather than to create it herself.”
4. “My alone feels so good, I’ll only have you if you’re sweeter than my solitude.”
5. “Being single is not same as being lonely.”
6. “Too many women throw themselves in to romance because they’re afraid of being single, then start making compromises and losing their identity. I won’t do that”
7. “Cindrella never asked for a prince. She asked for a night off and a dress.”
8. “You’re terrifying, and strange, and beautiful. Something not everyone knows how to love.”
9. “I love being single. It’s almost like being rich.”
10. “I’ve been single for a while and I have to say, it’s going very well. Like…. It’s working out. I think I am the one.”
Truly!! Womanhood + Singlehood = Awesomeness.